Gräf & Meyer GmbH is a developer, manufacturer and distributor of voice alarm systems (VA) and public address systems (PA). Our portfolio includes advice, planning and the delivery of individual components through to complete assemblies – from individual orders to complex sound reinforcement concepts.
In order to further promote our successful growth, we are looking for a “Technical Sales Engineer (m/f/d) – BeNeLux Area” as soon as possible.
The terms VA or PA are not forein to you and you have a high level of technical understanding, then you are happy to face new challenges
- Completed technical studies or Successfully completed technical training with further training to become a state-certified technician
- Professional in the field of audio and the sale of products that require explanation
- Travel activities by car are a matter of course for you
- High reliability, motivation and self-organization as well as secure customer communication are among your strengths
- Knowledge of English is a must, knowledge of German is not a requirement but is an advantage
- Acquisition of new customers in your sales area
- Maintenance and documentation of the CRM system
- Technical advice and support for existing customers
- Technical clarification for customer needs, coordination of technical specifications and preparing offers or additional customer solutions.
- Organization of customer appointments and corresponding loyalty measures (e.g. In-house exhibitions, seminars and product presentations).
- Market and competition monitoring
What awaits you:
- A future-proof, interesting perspective and permanent full-time job.
- We promise a targeted training of about 4 months with intensive product training (mainly at our location in Kirkel but also possible online)
- A versatile work with a lot of creative leeway
- Clearly defined sales area
- Individual training and development opportunities
- A company car for private use
- A great working environment in an ambitious team
- An attractive package of social and health benefits
Your place of work:
- After training from your home office in the sales area
Are you interested?
Our human resources department looks forward to receiving your application documents, with indication your earliest possible starting date. Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.