We have once again met the requirements of the market and were one of the first manufacturers ever to develop a fire brigade control panel for emergency microphone in accordance with DIN14664.
In addition to the relevant known standards for voice alarm systems, there is also the national guideline DIN14664:2019-09. This standard specifies requirements for fire brigade control panels (FES) and establishes principles for their conformity testing and marking. The fire brigade control panels (FES) for connection to voice alarm control and indicating equipment (VACIE) according to DIN EN 54-16 is enabling:
- Clear display of the operating, fault and alarm status of the VACIE
- Uniform and ergonomic operation for emergency personnel nationwide
- Live fire alarm announcements in the event of an emergency
- Possibility of using the standardized fire department locking cylinder (FP SSP)
- “Deactivation” and “reactivation” of automatically triggered fire announcements
- Integrated monitoring of the microphone unit
- Redundant connection option (redundancy module set)
- Labelling options for the expansion unit
- Individual expansion options if selective clearance is required
- Connection options when using several housing units. (Accessories included)
We are pleased to present you today the new product variants around the topic of fire brigade control panel and emergency microphone for our product series NEO.